Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Serendipity

Originally Posted on:
Saturday, September 29, 2007

Serendipity Sreesanth took the catch
my heart took a lurch
down under beaten to pulp
pakis were swallowed in one gulp
racist roadsiders making love near the stinky lake
serendipity!

I mean why not? I forgot the last time I was rhetoric to an extent of making Wodehouse hide his books in shame(at the risk of being corrected by some guy who scored peanuts in his reading section in his kindergarten). What is it that is holding me? I know the word 'youth' starts with a y. So do I! Why can't I start a write up without a question?

Is the human memory limited? Is it true that you can learn new things only at the cost of forgetting something else that is old or unimportant? If not, how can one explain the fact that learning the word 'bantering' and its meaning pushed my friend's birthday outta my head? Also, do you know I have a silver ring which has an inscription inside that says "THE RENEGADE"? I know you totally didn't need that fact but knowing it won't hurt you right? Now quick, tell me, what is the radius of the sun? I am sure you forgot. Unless you are a JNTU undergrad, you are not supposed to forget it. Now, comes the question. Why did you forget that? Yes I always ask too many questions.

Before my blogs get too sterotypical I will tell you something else and divert the topic and make you think I am not writing about the same things again and again. Hey, if you took a course in the Tamil language, what would be the first word you learn? Ok sorry I will stop it right away. Are you claustrophobic? Ok ok sorry. Continue.

Look out the window immediately. As far as I know, you wouldn't really care to do that. So just visualize what you see out of your window. Now freeze that image. Now, put that image into the album of your mind where you've been putting all the memories of your childhood. Certainly, your memories are always in the form of snapshots right? So place that image there. Do you think the next time you look at that album in your head, you'll remember the image you stored which I asked you to store? No, you won't. That is because you can't force snapshots into your head. They are just taken automatically. What I don't understand is, how and when are these snapshots taken? Under what conditions? Sometimes, when we're with friends, we try remembering funny things that happened long back and we remember something else. Why this serendipity? What sort of a cipher is it that we don't know how our brains work? Sigmund Freud never faced shit like this. Why me?

Yes. I again asked too many questions. Guess I am stereotypical. What was the reason you read my blog till the end if you knew it was going to be stereotypical? You expected serendipity?

P.S: If you think that this was not stereotypical then I would just like to say that my friend lapaki, is pride headed and he uses my best cologne without my consent. I hate you man. Spotted: A portrait at Villa, Coffee House, Sindhi Colony. Title - The last act of defiance.

7 comments:

Curls said...

hey i love this one the most of all your post...you still got that characteristic chaotic randomness going on.....but somehow this chaos is more poetic and has a flow that is delightful...

2:04 AM

darthvader said...

lol....love ur blog man...thts all i need to know to read it...:)

7:47 AM

Creative Shocker said...

madness...absolute madness... i love it

4:11 PM

insideaditishead said...

your blogs have a nice roundness to them...like a circle comes around...

8:08 AM

Alter Ego said...

Hey..Im officially in love with ur blog.. read all ur posts and must say u inspired me to write more.. keep adding posts

2:40 PM

Alter Ego said...

Hey ..Im officially a fan ... absolutely love the stuff u rite.. inspires me to rite more..keep adding posts..

2:44 PM

Anonymous said...

hi.. really love ur style of writing...read all the posts.. keep up the good work.. add more!!

7:47 AM

No comments: